Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

1. I decided to start walking again. I walk religiously in the summer. I pack the kids into the stroller and we go. But then winter comes. It snows and it's cold. I just don't have the same motivation. So I sit in the house like a slug. Well no more. On days Jason is off, I grab the dog and we go alone. I have been out two days now. I think the dog is going to make me keep doing it.

2. I am in the market for a new camera. I feel limited by the capabilities of my current camera. It seems like I get a lot more pictures like this
than this.
I don't think I am ready to move into the SLR world. Not so much that I can't handle it as I think my kids would destroy it. I will be sure and let you know what I end up with.

3. Mark and his parents are having some trouble with listening. The trouble is he isn't and we want him to. It is getting a little tiresome.

4. Daisy still smells like a skunk when she gets wet. I had no idea we were dealing with such a vicious foe.

5. My blog goes by the wayside when I am reading a good book. And I am reading an excellent book. Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follett. This is the second time in a year I have read this book. It is that good.

That is all.

4 comments:

dlyn said...

I'm having a random thought of my own. Those are the cutest grandkids on the planet. And the dog does stink.

Weezee said...

They are cute kids! I wondered where you had got to hun. That skunk smell seems to last forever!

Flea said...

I so tried to get into Pillars, but quit after the first 100 or so pages. Love the kid shots!

Cynthia said...

No way about the skunk smell, I had no idea!
Good on you with the walking, it really is hard in the winter.