1. I decided to start walking again. I walk religiously in the summer. I pack the kids into the stroller and we go. But then winter comes. It snows and it's cold. I just don't have the same motivation. So I sit in the house like a slug. Well no more. On days Jason is off, I grab the dog and we go alone. I have been out two days now. I think the dog is going to make me keep doing it.
2. I am in the market for a new camera. I feel limited by the capabilities of my current camera. It seems like I get a lot more pictures like this
I don't think I am ready to move into the SLR world. Not so much that I can't handle it as I think my kids would destroy it. I will be sure and let you know what I end up with.
3. Mark and his parents are having some trouble with listening. The trouble is he isn't and we want him to. It is getting a little tiresome.
4. Daisy still smells like a skunk when she gets wet. I had no idea we were dealing with such a vicious foe.
5. My blog goes by the wayside when I am reading a good book. And I am reading an excellent book. Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follett. This is the second time in a year I have read this book. It is that good.
That is all.