Thursday, October 8, 2009

Took the leap

So last week I told you I was going to take the leap. This week I tell you I took the leap. I am a college student. Did you read that right? I AM a college student!! I start on Tuesday. It all happened very fast. I have been working like crazy to get everything done before the start of class. It's been a pretty hectic week. But it's all done now. I have my books. And am ready to go.
Now, let me tell you the rest of the story. Jason is starting school again too. In fact, he is the one who gave me that little push I needed. That's right he told me he was going to do it. That's when I decided to start myself. Not because I want to better myself, but because I don't want him to be smarter than me. He would walk around here with his giant smart head spewing forth knowledge. We can't have that, now can we. That's why I had to go too. I kid of course. He has been very supportive. He even took the kids and left for two whole hours so I could fill out the application in peace. That's love, baby. Have I mentioned, lately, I really like that guy.
Speaking of support, Mark asked me if Mrs. H. (his teacher) is going to be my teacher too. When I told him no, he said, But Mom, she is a reeeeally good teacher. I think you would like her. He's right. I would love to go to his school. I wonder if the GI Bill would cover that.

4 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

YAY for both of you. You're gonna do great!

Your Mother said...

You could like totally ace Mark's school. Totally.

We are proud - you will do great.

Gina said...

LOL, your mom is funny :)
Congrats, to both of you!

Weezee said...

Good for you!
You will do fantastic! Jason too!
Love you guys.