Friday, September 11, 2009

Just laying around

Take a moment to yourself today. Sit quietly with a loved one for a few minutes. Call someone special and tell them you care. Maybe say a little prayer for our military members who are protecting those freedoms we hold so dear.
And most of all, have a great weekend!

Author's side note: I am not so bright. I know I told you all on Monday that Anna's audiology test is today. I really should have looked at my calender before I wrote that. It's next Friday. See...Dumb.

5 comments:

Flea said...

What a beautiful photo. And Anna's eyes seem to say what we're all feeling today.

Cynthia said...

OMG...what a cute picture:)

2nd CM said...

Tux and Anna! … how sweet …. And I think you’re rather smart! (I mean you are my relative … after all.)

Gina said...

Sweet picture :)

Weezee said...

I want this picture!
You are not dumb just busy.