Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today I shall dine on nothing but funnel cake


Oh, and salt water taffy. Love that.
And nachos with that delicious fake squirt cheese stuff. Yum.
And a free glass of milk at the agricultural building. I wonder if they even still do that. It was a highlight of the day when we were kids. We always got chocolate.
Then maybe top it all off with a quick spin on the tilt-r-whirl.
I think I will also bring the Tums. Just in case.
And the best part of all, the grandparents are going to join us. It's a surprise. The kids have no idea. I think I'm going to keep it that way until we get there.

It promises to be a great fun day. Hope yours is as good.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I LOVE our State Fair, it's my most favorite time of the Summer! The animals and the expos are the best and of course the food. Ours is at the begining of Aug and they totally still do the cup of milk but it's a quarter now :) Have fun!!!!

Gina again said...

oh yeah and you gotta love the 4-H fashion shows where the kids model the clothes they made, does yours do that? My family goes every year and we can't miss that, and my mom loves to look at all the homemade breads and pies etc. Does your mom ever enter in those contests?