Kate over at Cronicle of a Country Girl started a really neat project. She invited bloggers to interview each other by asking 5 questions.
I asked my Mom over at Dlynz to interview me. So here we go.
1. Since I know you so well, it is hard to think of questions. Oh wait! I have one - who is the best Mom in the world?
Well I love Sean's Mom. She always made me feel so welcome in her home back when I was a ruffian in the Air Force. And Jason's Mom is pretty special too. She sends me wonderful hand made soaps and lotions.(I wonder if she is trying to tell me something.) And she treats me like one of her own. Oh, were you expecting something different?
2. Do you miss the military very much? What do you miss the most?
I do miss the military. But the thing I miss the most is probably the camaraderie. I worked with several really great groups of people all with one common goal. I loved the excitement of the travel. It was fun to pack up everything I needed to my job and go off to a foreign place to live for a few months.
3. I know you are enjoying being back in Upstate NY, but what was the best thing about living in Virginia?
We made wonderful friends down there. I think that is the hardest thing about leaving anyplace. That is why I am so much enjoying Facebook. I have reconnected with a lot of people from my past life.
4. What is the best book you have read in the past 12 months?
Pillars Of The Earth by Ken Follet. Awesome Book. The best part is I have his next novel, World Without End, tickling my senses right here on my desk. I am actually putting off starting it because I don't want to finish too quickly. Yes, his books are that good.
5. Describe a perfect day.
My perfect day is simple. The kids play together without fighting. My perfect day is warm and we go outside. We would maybe squeeze a walk in the morning. We would probably go to the park for a big romp on the playground. Everyone takes a fabulous nap. After nap time the little people and Jason join me for a cup of tea. We have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
I think my perfect day would be kind of boring to some people. But I don't think so.
Thanks for the interview Dlyn. That was fun.
Here are the directions straight from Kate's site.
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
That was really fun. Who else wants to play?