If you have never noticed I am an observation sort of person. I go through my life noticing things. So here for you my observations from this last weekend.
1. Weather in the 40s feels much colder when you are going down rather than up. After a whole week in the 60s it feels very chilly today.
2. It's very convenient to have an entire store dedicated to speciality cheeses located between our house and my parents. It's even better when they stop on the way here. Its even better than that when they leave some here at my house just for me. Yay!
3. I forgot what clean windows look like. They were really grimy. But after an afternoon spent on a ladder they are sparkly and clean.
4. It's nice having a Dad with all the cool toys. Like battery chargers. Thanks Dad for getting our tractor running.
5. The first five minutes after Grandma and Grandpa pull out the the driveway are the hardest of the whole weekend.
7. The height at which a 4 year old takes pictures is not the most flattering angle.
8. I am not upset that Easter vacation is over. Neither is Mark. So excited to go to school this morning.
Expect pictures from Mark's new camera later in the week. He is beyond excited that his pictures get to be on my blog.