Friday, June 13, 2008

Anna Gets Her Groove On

Anna has a new obsession. She is a dancer. It is just too funny to watch. If there is any music on anywhere she will dance to it. Yesterday, we were playing in the yard and our neighbor had her radio on. Anna just loved it. She danced and danced.
This video features Larry the Cucumber. If you want to listen to the song in it's entirety, it is on You Tube. They are actually quite a hoot. Please be forewarned that this song will get stuck in your head and won't come out for days.

3 comments:

dlyn said...

her mom also cut quite rug in her plapen at one time, so she comes by it naturally.

Anonymous said...

oosta, I love my lips... she has good tast music

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo cute! Still wish I could give her a hug! You are so blessed!

"Oh Where is My Haribrush" is still my favorite Veggie Tales song .... oh boy, I'll be singing it in my head the rest of the day.