Sunday, June 15, 2008

Two Special Dads

I have two very wonderful Dads in my life. They are very different from each other both unique and special in his own way.
The first Dad is my own dear father. He is the best Dad I could ask for. He is fun, caring, loving, tender, and hardly ever cranky.
As you can see from this picture he is funny.

He is a very sporty dresser.

He is not a bad baby holder either.


I love you, Dad. Happy Father's Day!!

Then we have other Dad in my life. I am talking about the Dad of my darling kids. Now this Dad is so special. He is loving, caring, patient, kind, fun, funny, and a wonderful Dad.
He is handsome.

He is a very snappy dresser.

He is a wonderful baby holder too. His kids have always loved to relax in his arms.


I love you, Jason. Happy Father's Day!!

I guess they have more in common than I thought. Man, am I ever lucky or what.

2 comments:

Grandma Shirley said...

Happy Father's Day Jason, You are a wonderful Dad and son and snappy dresser!!! Hope you have a fun day with Ellyn and the kids.....Love, Mom

Weezee said...

Oh my gosh that made me cry!! I think it was the outfits. :)