Monday, October 20, 2008

Front/Back Door Meme

My mom over at Dlyn hosts this meme. Go on over and check it out. Give it a try if you want to. It's fun to see the changes from month to month.
Oh do we ever have changes this month. It has been huge. Our leaves are about done. It was a really spectacular show this year though. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Front.

Back.
As you can see I have a pretty good start on the leaves but still have miles to go until I am done. Hopefully this afternoon will see me out on the tractor putting a big dent in our leaf population.
Did I mention we have snow in the forecast for Wednesday? Our landscape may see even bigger changes by the end of the week. Welcome to the north country, baby.

4 comments:

Flea said...

Your leaves! They're gone! I'll be running this tomorrow morning. We're supposed to get lows of 38 later in the week, so COLD for me, but we still have leaves. And tomato plants. But your LEAVES ARE GONE. Call the police and find who took them.

Jenny P. said...

so glad you commented on my blog! :) I can't see the ground outside my house it is so full of leaves.. I don't want to get rid of them though, it keeps it feeling like fall!

Kellan said...

Beautiful neighborhood, Ellyn! SNOW - that is unbelievable to me!!

Take care - Kellan

dlyn said...

Look at all that compost-to-be! Really - I love the piles of leaves - do you and Jason jump in them when the kids are napping?