Friday, October 31, 2008

Snowy Adventures

We took the kids outside to for their first experience in real snow. They had such fun.
Mark got right down to business. He had been eyeing that shovel all day and couldn't wait to get out there and use it. Just wait kid, in a year or too we will be sending you out there to shovel. I bet you don't beg to use it then.

I love how both the kids looked like stuffed sausages out there. It took us not less than 20 minutes to get everyone dressed for our outdoor adventure.

This is the snowblower that could not would not blow snow. Jason worked on it for most of the morning to no avail. We started it eariler in the season to make sure it ran. It does. But there is only one way to test if it blows snow. It doesn't. It came free with the house so we can't complain too much. I think we are in the market for a snow blower. It looks like we will need it.

I love this little picture of Anna. She is standing. Jason unknowingly built her a little play pen while working on the snowblower. He is a good husband.

Is this not the saddest little fall display ever.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE! Trick or Treat safely.

3 comments:

Flea said...

Oh my word. Look at all your SNOW. Oh my word. I don't think I'm jealous. Not yet. But it's GORGEOUS.

dlyn said...

They look so darned cute in their snow clothes.

Burgh Baby said...

I am seriously sorry that you have so much snow for Halloween! It sounds like you are making the best of it, though, and totally having a blast!