Friday, September 26, 2008

Cream Cheese Festival

This can not be bad.

There were all kinds of cream cheese themed events at the festival.
What is that you ask? Why the makings of cream cheese art.

My name forever memorialized in cream cheese. What could be better.

Mark had fun smearing cream cheese on the wall too.

We had cream cheese bingo. That is the cream cheese bingo blob wiper right there. This must be her first year as a volunteer.

And what Cream Cheese Festival would be complete without the World largest cheese cake.

They even handed out free samples to the crowd. And let me tell you Philadelphia can make a cheese cake. YUM!!

Can you say you sampled the worlds largest cheese cake? I can. My moment in the sun. I am milking it for all it's worth.

We even had time to squeeze in a picnic from one of the vendors. Mark loves a good picnic.

Then we headed out. The kids were wiped out. We found out the next day that sickness had descended upon our house. We probably passed our cold around all of Lowville. Go us! So if you went to CCF and now have a raging runny nose. Sorry.


In other news, our glorious contractors are now done. No more banging, pounding or clanging. The kids can now nap in peace. YEAH!
Actually we thought they did a great job. If you know you live near me and would like to get an estimate from them email me at Ellynm78 at gmail dot com. I will give you the name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The festival looks like it was fun, the colds however do not sound fun :( Hope you all feel better soon!

dlyn said...

I can't think of a good comment regarding painting with cream cheese - no matter how hard I try. Free cheesecake though - you filled up the storage thingie under the stroller right?

Unknown said...

MMM...Cheesecake, my kind of festival