Friday, September 12, 2008

Mark's Open House

So are you crazy sick of preschool stuff yet? It hasn't even started yet and you are sick of it. This is not good.
Anyway, Mark's open house was the other day. We went down the stairs to his classroom and that was the last time we saw him. He was gone off having fun with the other kids. These were the only shots I could nail him down for.
He played in the playhouse with two little girls for the longest time. Leave it to Mark to find the prettiest girls in the place and hang out with them.


He cleaned up a little. He is always one with the vacuum cleaner where ever we go.

Anna even weaseled into a few pictures. She had almost as much fun as Mark.
See her new shoes? Aren't they the cutest?!


I think she is cutting teeth again. It never fails to turn her nose red.

5 comments:

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

So he's quite the ladies man, isn't he?

Anonymous said...

When my youngest brother was about 5-6, he was facinated with vaccum cleaners. If my mom took him with her to a friends house, he would ask "Do you have a vaccum cleaner?" They would look at my mom asking what was going on. My mom would tell them that he loved vaccums and if they got theirs out, he would vaccum for them. So, needless to say, everyone loved to see my brother coming!!!

YR

Cynthia said...

Loving the vacuum cleaner!

Kellan said...

Cute pictures! Preschool looks fun - doesn't it?!

Take care - Kellan

Weezee said...

I think Mark needs to come stay here at the house knee deep in dog hair. I have 3 vacuums he can choose from depending on the level needing vacuuming and type of floor. Put him on a bus! He can go to daycare here when he is done vacuuming. :)