Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures

I am trying to get back into the bloggie groove. We went out of town last weekend. It is taking a couple of days to catch up.
I thought I would do a couple of pictures today. Hope you enjoy.

Anna has a new thing for hats. Come here wearing a hat and she is going to want it.

This is Mark's favorite new pose.

Anna has never done this before. It was so cute. She did the head bob into her lunch before I caught her.

I promise to be more exciting later in the week. I have awards to hand out and a trip to the farm. WE will also have our last installment of this old house. We are in the home stretch now folks.

3 comments:

dlyn said...

Great pics Ellyn - world's cutest kids, I tell ya!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures :)

Anonymous said...

LOL Max makes that face too.