Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Doctor

We took Mark and Anna for their well child check ups yesterday. All is very well.
Mark weighs 39.5 pounds. Though, if you ask him, he will tell tell you he weighs 300. His new thing is he wants to be weighed after his bath every night. One night he just started saying he weighs 300 lbs. He carries it well. The doctor says he is meeting all of his milestones. He was very impressed that Mark knows all of his letters and numbers.
Anna is also very healthy. And she has a great of lungs on her. She did not like the doctor's office one bit. From the time the nurse put the stethoscope on her to when they were done she cried. It was a dainty little girl cry either. She about broke all of our eardrums. She weighs in at a whopping 20.5 lbs. No wonder my arms feel like they are going to fall off half the time. She is right where she should developmentally too. She says Mama, Dada, tickle, dog, and make all kinds of animal noises. She also had a bunch of shots. The poor thing. It really wasn't a good day for her.
In other news, yesterday was Jason's and my anniversary. Doesn't that sound like a fun way to spend your anniversary? I asked him last night if he would hang around for another eight. He said he would be 41 by then and what is there to live for after that. So I guess I am stuck with him forever. That isn't too bad. I kinda like him I guess. Happy Anniversary hun. I love you.

I will post some pictures a little later today. I don't have them put together yet.

No comments: