Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A Quick Story

I was making dinner last night and Mark came into the kitchen. He came up to the counter and stood beside me. He looked up at me and said "I wove you, Mom." (he doesn't say his Ls very well yet) He didn't have to say it but he knew it would make me happy so he did. And it did make me happy. So happy, in fact, that he almost made me cry. Now, this isn't the first time he has done that of course. I pray it isn't the last. That moment was special because he was so spontaneous. After I told him I loved him too he went back to playing.
As much as he sometimes drives me crazy, there are moments I wouldn't trade for all the money in the world. That was one of them.

4 comments:

dlyn said...

Awwwww - he is doing that more lately isn't he? He did it twice when we were there the other day.

Weezee said...

Oh my gosh! What a sweetie.

Lauren said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

he is probaly up to no good