Monday, July 14, 2008

A Lesson To All

Let this be a warning to all who live here. DO NOT take silly pictures of yourself with my camera unless you want to end up here. I don't care if you are all scruffy and your hair is a mile long and you are wearing that ridiculous looking Mr. Potato Head earring. I also don't care that your whole family is going to laugh when they see it or that all the guys at work (who I am sending a link to) are going to pick on you for days and days and days. I will put you on my blog.


End Warning.



Even this close I think he is pretty cute.

2 comments:

dlyn said...

Ha! He should wear that earring all the time - makes much more of a statement than his usual ones. It takes a manly man to pull off a plastic green earring!

Anonymous said...

AHH HA HA HA HA HA HA