Monday, July 14, 2008

A Misfortune

We were at the park last night and Mark informed me he longer has Boy. I asked him what happened. He told me Boy popped.
"Popped!!" I said.

"Yes, popped" was the reply.

"What happened?" I inquired.

"He went up and up and up. Then he popped."

"Oh. Sounds messy." I replied.

Not ones to wallow in self pity. Boy was immediately replaced. We now have Green Boy.

I ask Mark, "Is Green Boy green?"

"No, he is blue."

I should have known.

Here are a couple of pictures of our adventures. Unfortunately I am dumb and don't take my camera every where we go. All we had was Jason's camera phone. I will take better pictures next time.

See how he has his hands folded in front of him. I think he is thinking naughty thoughts.

Anna is too little for most of the playground equipment. She absolutely loved this tunnel though.


I love this picture.

2 comments:

dlyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Weezee said...

sorry to hear about Boy what a bummer! I am not surprised Green boy is blue, that is just so Mark!

My batteries are holding up quite well, you'll be glad to know. ;)